Repost V. Veselovskaya
Treatment of S. V. Knyazeva, demanding the placement of the draft EIA on the Internet
The Prosecutor of the Chelyabinsk region
V. A. Lapino
The acting Governor of CHO
A. L. Texler
OOO "NTC –Geotechnology"
L. P. Leiderman
AO Tominskiy mine
V. M. Ulanovskaya
On the website http://o-v-o-s.ru (http://o-v-o-s.ru/74/1675?fbclid=IwAR397z1nLdQBxmpz6ZMVLptI7QBsX8CMjwWGP...) 20 may 2019 posted a message on the provision for public comment a draft version of the assessment of environmental impact of project documentation "Mining plant "Tominskiy". The mining and transport part capacity 28 million tons of ore. Adjustment". Despite the consideration of public pre-EIA in April 2019.
May 23, 2019 the paper version of the EIA "Mining plant "Tominskiy". The mining and transport part capacity 28 million tons of ore. Adjustment", located in the settlements:
1. The office of JSC "Tominskiy GOK" – Chelyabinsk;
2. Administraciya sosnovskogo M. R-it – with.;
3. The administration of the rural settlement Tominskoye – p. Tominskiy;
4. Administraciya Voznesenskogo selskogo poseleniya – p. Field;
5. Poletaevskiy administraciya selskogo poseleniya –p. Poletayevo;
6. Dolgoderevenskaya RDK — with.;
7. Sargazinskaya administraciya selskogo poseleniya – p. Sargazi;
8. MKOU OOOSH N 29 – D. Shumake;
9. MKOU OOOSH N14 – Dubrovka settlement;
10. Municipal budgetary institution "Palace of culture "Gornyak", Korkino;
11. Municipal state institution "House of culture" – p. Pervomayskiy.
Access to the materials only on working days during working hours.
Once again, the public is not presented in the electronic version of the EIA on the Internet in accordance with the requirements of section 4.4 Order of the Committee of the Russian Federation on environmental protection from 16.05.2000 № 372 "On approval of the Regulations on impact assessment of planned economic and other activity on environment in the Russian Federation"
Intentionally?! Professionals, experts, and the public of Chelyabinsk deprived of the opportunity to study and evaluate the submitted EIA.
In connection with the above, from the Customer and EIA in the shortest possible time required:
1. To clarify – preliminary environmental impact assessment or EIA submitted for public comment by making appropriate changes to the documents.
2. To place on the Internet (on the site of Administration of Sosnovsky district of the Ministry of environment on CHO, AO Tominskiy GOK) an electronic version of the completed EIA.
3. The period of public discussions to appoint given the date of posting the EIA on the Internet
Ask the Prosecutor of the Chelyabinsk region in the shortest terms to take measures of prosecutorial response in compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation – providing electronic versions of the EIA.
On behalf of the public
The independent expert,
a designer with over 50 years of experience,
20 years of experience
Heep Chelyabinsk Gipromez S. V. Knyazev