The inhabitants of the tent camp near Kazan adopted its Charter:
CHARTER CAMP DIOKSINOV (SEES-2)
We, free citizens exercising their constitutional right to a healthy environment and peaceful Assembly, established a camp outside of the proposed construction of a waste incineration plant near Kazan.
to stop illegal work on the road to IGC,
– issue of project documentation MSZ to conduct public environmental expertise,
– to suspend any work relating to the plant, prior to the publication of the conclusion of this examination, and taking into account the views of citizens,
– to organize a meeting of representatives of the camp with the President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov.
Our camp is an open platform for the free and peaceful expression of views concerning the construction of the incinerator. We will welcome here all who support us and who would like to speak on this subject, including the supporters of incinerators. We are open to discussion.
– respect for all;
– the rejection of aggression and violence in any form;
– separate collection of waste in the camp for further processing;
– the disuse of alcohol in the camp and before coming to him.
We belong to different communities and ethnic groups hold different political views, but we share an understanding of the dignity of any personality and ambition to work together to make decisions regarding our environment.